Opening, Filling, Stacking..

I spent the last two nights organizing our stuff in my parents' basement. Now that MJNL has moved her stuff here, I've been able to finally reorganize the stuff into something that's a little less disorganized, and a little easier to get around. It also helped moving MJNL's clothing upstairs. I can probably fit all of my clothing into three tubs. That reminds me, I should pick up more tubs. Those seven tubs were not enough.

One of the first things I wanted to do was to take some of the more personal items and move them off the floor. Yearbooks and photos that don't react well to water were moved up a little higher so that they don't end up wicking up the moisture from the carpet. Also, if for some reason the basement floods, they'll be okay so long as the water doesn't rise more than a foot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London