Roll Over, Roll Over

I'm not sure if this was related to my recent flat, or my recent rear-ender, but I was dreaming that I was driving my car or some sort of dirt path that was on an embankment. The embankment was sloped so that going up the path had the embankment sloping down to the left. I drove up the embankment to the top and turned around, waited for another car to come up and started to drive back down. Unfortunately, the driver side wheels slipped off the path and the car rolled over to the left, again, and again. I dragged the car back upright but the fuel tank was hanging out and loose and I knew that I would not be able to drive the car without some serious repairs. I looked back at the path on the embankment and saw how steep the drop off was from the path and wondered how I ended up damaging the car so much after I had recently got the bumper fixed. Annoying!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London