Back to work, back to school

MJNL has gone back to school and I have gone back to work. The past couple of weeks of mostly rest, and some relaxation was a nice change of pace, and allowed me to think about an idea I've had for a little while. I started jotting down some notes and then started writing some dialogue. A writer I am not, but I would like to put together a plausible scenario for my little world that builds upon the knowledge that we have now, and possible directions we can be going.

Also, writing is hard.

That and to top it off there are a plethora of other projects that I have on the back burner which I need to bring back and complete now that I am on my own. Jobs to do, games to play, movies to watch, stories to write. Bah, and so much stuff going on..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London