I think Facebook wins.

Hrm, in about an hour after posting the forum website on Facebook, the forum server, as well as the static server (which was not directly linked), have both been brought down to their knees. I am having a hard time accessing either one to find out what the heck is going on - which is quite annoying. I am tempted to change the DNS listing so that I can at least have a look see - but then I'll probably have to look into cobbling together a MUCH more powerful server quick if it is indeed a horsepower issue. I have the resources available - I just did not think it was necessary.

I'm wondering if it's more of a spider/bot issue rather than actual people accessing the sites. But then again, it could just be the service itself is not designed for this type of activity. I'll give it an hour before I pull the plug.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London