No rest for the weary.

I had a potential kijiji buyer coming by the house early this morning (0800) to pick up the wardrobe and bookshelf. This meant that I did not get all that much sleep last night. Don't take it the wrong way, I am glad that all of that extra furniture is gone now. The living room looks more livable, but I really need to hit the sack soon before I fall asleep on my keyboard.

Oh, now that the big ticket items are out, I can now see some of the smaller ticket items that need to be dealt with, like the shoe cabinet. Kijiji (or Craigslist) to the rescue!

I spent most of the rest of the day catching up on e-mail, chores, and what have you. There are three weddings to attend (so far) this year and we are trying to keep everything in check. I should say I am trying to keep things in check. MJNL has her hands full with placement work so I have been holding down the fort organization-wise. Yay for task lists and apps!

I also got a chance to bike down to the shoe store to buy some clearance sandals and shoes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London