I put my pictures away..

I was planning to go through the box with my old cards and letters and try to organize them some way, some how. I had started to split apart some of the cards into separate smaller boxes and then I came across some photos I had stashed inside, and it is amazing how long ago those pictures were taken. How old I already felt at that time, and how much I thought I knew. Now I look back at the me that was there and I feel like kicking him a few times.

Meh.

I put the cards, letters, and photos back more or less how I found them, but moved them into a bigger box. That's so I can keep collecting more cards, letters, and photos. So that my future me can look back at me now and feel like kicking me a few times. Perhaps I should do it anyway just for his.. my sake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London