Surgery day.

The day started as with any other day, except that MJNL was the one who took the kids out of the house, while I was able to take that time to shower up and prepare for the surgery. There was not really much that was needed. Clean up without putting on any creams, etc. Wear the surgical stockings, and that was about it. The day back held some comfortable clothes and a robe, toiletries, some paperwork, and more importantly, my phone charger.

The process was quite straightforward and streamlined. It reminded me of checking into a hotel. I was asked who I was and what was being done, they told me where to go, what to do, what to wear. They asked me who I was and confirmed the surgery being performed. Tubes and pills were put into me. I was asked for my name my date of birth and what I was there for. I got told to sit on the surgery table, I joked with the staff. The surgeon asked my name and went over the process and plan. The anesthetist told me how I'd feel. I felt woozy and faked falling asleep. We laughed.

I woke up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London