Staples out!

I had my staples removed yesterday. It was a lot less painful than I had anticipated, although I did proactively take some pain-killers before to dull the sting. The tool that was used to extract the staples bends the staple in such a way that the hooks come out in the same angle that they were put in, meaning that it was a lot easier to extract without cutting any flesh.

Of course it was not perfect, but the process went by quite quickly. I did not feel much different afterward, but it is just another sign of recovery. Although seeing all of those red dots on my stomach was a little concerning. However, a bit of cleaning and dressing and things have been covered up again.

Full disclosure: I did not actually see the extraction process directly. I was trying to look at my phone during the extraction, but MJNL was recording the session and I was able to watch after the fact.

Still, I would like to go for a walk soon. The cherry blossoms should be in full bloom by now, and I should get some fresh air. I do not think I can make it all the way to the grove today though. I get exhausted quite easily these days, but I am improving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London