Home for a rest.

I actually got up in the morning and felt pretty good an hungry. I made some oatmeal and discovered that I could only eat maybe a third of what I could normally down in a sitting. My stomach could take no more food. I knew that I needed to take in as many carbs and protein as possible to help with healing. Over the day I tried to rest and relax. HKL and PL came over with JL to play with EYS so they helped keep her busy. EYS eventually went to sleep over at their house tonight which freed us up to work on my recovery.

By the end of the day, my appetite had mostly disappeared, partially because I was not moving much and partially because things weren't really moving internally either. The drugs I was taking do cause constipation so we started taking the laxative to help, but it would take time for things to start working.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London