Aim to recover.

Now that I'm finally off the drugs and getting back to a normal schedule, I'm trying to continue to keep eating and resting to recover completely. The wounds still prevent me from eating more than a dinner roll size of food, and I lost a bit of weight, but I think after the staples come out tomorrow, things will start to turn around.

I found out results from a blood test that indicated that I was slightly anemic. This basically confirmed my suspicions from that time, and even from now as I still feel weak and wobbly. I can technically work, but not for very long. I need breaks to recuperate from any sort of task. That even includes sitting up to watch a show. I do want to get outside and get some fresh air, but I am currently walking at a snail's pace and will not get very far.

At this time last year we were already wandering through the ravine and watching the plants bloom and the animals return. The cherry blossom season is coming soon and I do hope I will be well enough to see them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London