Link dump.

I have been collecting a bunch of links in my inbox that people have been sending me but haven't had time time to really go through them all, or have gone through them and wanted to keep them for reference. I figure that instead of clogging up my inbox, I'll post them here, although it should be more than easy enough to just archive the e-mail and search that way.

In any case, there's an article from Laz about foreigners and crazy NY real estate prices from a year ago. He also sent IT War Stories and Acts of Gord.

Maggie had a link for TPL e-bookswhat to do with your pension if you quit early, what happens to your debts if you die suddenly, a Portuguese bakery, a book titled The Third Rail: Confronting Our Pension Failures, a lecture titled Cities by the Water: Postcolonial History and Participation by Newcomers, and free online courses from Coursera.

Hrm, lots more links in my inbox I'm afraid. Maybe I should actually check them out instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London