Past my bedtime.

I stayed up a little later than I normally would have liked last night and right now I am paying for it. I got that feeling at the back of your eyes telling you that, despite waking up before your alarm, you are not actually awake. You may think you are, but this is just an illusion. Your brain is very much on autopilot.

I am sure I will be up late tonight as well which bodes poorly for catching up on sleep, but I think it was worth it. It was nice catching up, and it was the perfect opportunity to ask those unasked questions that have been bothering me for years even though most of the answers were "I don't remember".

Ah well, we have questions for another missing member who we will accost at another time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London