It boggles the mind.

I went to For the Win Cafe to try out some board gaming with Laz and AK. I got there early with Laz and I wanted to try out "Game of Thones" which I discovered was a 3+ player game which I didn't realize because I got it mixed up with "Battles of Westeros" which was a two player game. After getting it fetched, we discovered that the game was too complex to complete in an hour so we switched to "A Few Acres of Snow" which seemed a lot simpler and quicker to play, but AK arrived while we were setting up and we switched to "Boggle" so that AK would get to win something. After we had our fill of being clobbered by AK at "Boggle" we tried out "Ghost Blitz 2", which was a fun fairly mindless game. Then finally "Crappy Birthday" which was very much like "Cards against Humanity". Even though it was a 4+ player game, we got around it by allowing each player to place two cards down instead of one.

The food there was.. not the best. Crunchy brownies is not something I would like to have on my plate. The games were clean and well maintained, and the venue was well lit and very open. I'd go back for the games, but I think I would try another venue next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London