Back from London

The flight back from London was fairly uneventful. I wanted to get some sleep but I knew my body and the environment probably would not have allowed me to get any rest, so I decided to watch some movies instead: I skimmed through "Rock of Ages", which I had started to skim through on the way to London. The movie was kind of meh. It did not have the same atmosphere as the musical, and really was unable to draw you into the story as much as a live performance (and enthusiastic audience) could. I then watched the new "Total Recall", which was okay. I thought it was better than the Schwarzenegger version though (I was not much of a fan of the original "Total Recall". I then watched "Ted", which had it's funny moments and in general was a decent movie. Next up was "The Descendents" which really brought back memories of Hawaii. It was a pretty good movie to boot!

After I had landed and finished unpacking, I went downtown to meet up with Squishy and catch up. (It seems like a yearly thing now.) There was not enough time to go through everything, but it was good to chat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite