Back to Waterloo

On Saturday, MJNL and I headed to Waterloo. I went back for the 20th anniversary celebration of CTRL-A, while MJNL went back to visit a friend. I also met up with Cat as well, but was unable to catch HNT or anyone else that did not show up to the event due to time constraints.

I did at least get to see a number of familiar faces at the event, and was quite surprised how few people were actually watching anime! Most of the attendees were either playing games, doing activities, or socializing. I counted about a dozen total people watching anime in both foyers combined!

A bunch of Alumni at the 20th anniversary of CTRL-A.
Ah well, it was good to catch up with the old boys and girls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London