Hockey and Artemis

We had another Artemis gettogether yesterday. We only had four people playing at one time, but it was still a pretty good session. RY tried out the game for the first time, while MJO and Laz rounded out the bridge group. Growly showed up soon after RY left to continue the session, but MJO had to stop playing so the three of us went out to dinner.

Last Saturday we had one of our players come back from a photo gig at a wedding and he took a number of action shots during our hockey game. Unfortunately, that day I had to borrow KK's jersey since I had lent mine out the week before and the guy did not show up the next week!

The only photo of me where it was not obvious that I was wearing someone else's jersey.
So I've only posted one photo of me where it was not obvious that I was wearing someone else's jersey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London