Back near London

So I arrived back in London today for work. Watched "The Amazing Spiderman" and "Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows" on the plane. Both were, okay I guess. Our flight landed in the morning so we were unable to check into our hotel rooms. I had some time to meet up with MJO for lunch and drinks afterward to catch up.

MJO and I after our drinks.
When I finally got back to the hotel, I was able to get into my room: one of the smallest hotel rooms I have ever stayed in. It was kinda cute and cozy, but not something I am used to compared to North American standards.

One of the smallest hotel rooms I have ever stayed in.
I also noticed that the sink faucets were split, one for hot and one for cold. This might make it a little annoying when it comes to controlling the water temperature as I am used to the unified faucet, but I do recall seeing this style in older houses that I have been in in the past.

Note the hot and cold faucet and the towel drying rack.
I am pretty exhausted. I only got two hours of sleep on the plane and the jet lag is getting to me. I am so tempted to take a nap..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London