Thunderstorm Firealarm

Okay, I would probably put severe snow storms above this, but we ended up getting a fire alarm in the middle of a thunderstorm. We had a short power outage after which the fire alarms rang. As per procedure, I went out the route that was designated for me, which led outside. I walked around the building on the outside to our assembly point where we discovered that nobody was actually assembled. In fact, people were being ushered back inside, to walk through the corridors back through the building to an adjacent build that was not affected by the alarms.

I should have noticed that nobody else was following me and Derelict was the only other person who was actually following procedure. I should have just followed everybody else!

Oh yes, and I also got very wet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London