Locked out!

I got home today and decided that I should pick up my mail from downstairs. Pretty normal stuff. When I got back to my apartment, I unlocked the door and turned the handle. I heard a strange "clink" sound. I tried the door. It would not budge. I turned the handle again and tried the door. No budge. I tried unlocking the door again. No dice.

Oh crap!

To make a long story short - I waited a couple of hours for the superindendent to come back to the condo from his house (far to the west) to fix my door. MJNL was actually downtown at this time and did not get back to the condo until after all of this stuff was done and over with. I spent most of the waiting time playing pool in the games room.

I did have quite an appetite when I got back in though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London