Running out of drugs.

I am looking forward to having a full night's sleep. The pain medication regimen requires me to stagger my two medications such that they don't end up wearing off at the same time. As such, the most time I have in between notifications is four hours and possibly down to one. Even so, it takes a while to fall back asleep after being woken up by the alarm so I have been basically taking 2-3 hour naps throughout the day since Monday.

It is allowing me to get some rest, but I am started to get pretty exhausted. One of my pills is running out so I will be getting 6 hour naps tomorrow, and hopefully I can wean myself off of everything this weekend and get back to a regular sleep (and eating) schedule. Then I can really start recovering my strength..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London