Dredging the Pits.

While I was cleaning up and "fixing" The PIT (which I am happy is on a named host rather than an IP address now), I would on occasion start reading some of my old entries and comments and get lost in the banter that used to go on on the website. I remember being obviously obtuse in my remarks, but mostly to protect the ones I talk about, especially after the two not-so-nice conversations I had. In any case, because of my obtuseness and terrible memory, some of these entries are a little annoying as the subject matter is unknown, but some others did bring back memories.

So, good enough I guess. If it was important enough to be remembered, I would have remembered it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London