Dream Sequence: Roller coaster ride.

I had a dream last night where MJNL and I were on a roller coaster. It was a fairly tame one, and at the end of the ride, there was a lamp post with a free ticket attached to the lamp portion. Those daring enough could try to stand up to grab the ticket, and I tried my luck. Unfortunately even after standing up and reaching up I was still a few feet too short, and jumping would have been too dangerous, so I just let it slide. After we got off the ride, we went into the shop to look for trinkets, and a group of other people came in with the lead guy waving the free ticket. Apparently he had climbed up the pole to grab the ticket, so I went outside to look and noticed that the pole wasn't that high up after all and anyone could have done the same thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London