Dream Sequence: Hungry bunny.

I had a dream on the weekend where I came across this small bunny rabbit, that looked more like a stuffed animal that was really thin and looked so hungry. It looked like a tube with bunny features as it was six inches long and only a couple of inches wide. The rabbit had just caught a small insect and ate it, but looked too tired and hungry to do much, so I went up to it and picked it up with my left hand.

It struggled for a bit but after it calmed down tried suckling on my thumb. After realizing that was going no where, tried suckling on one of the buttons on my shirt. This also proved fruitless for the rabbit and it started to cry with such a sorrowful wail that I decided to find some nourishment for the critter.

MJNL and I got into the car and I drove to a nearby mall, which was jam packed with cars and people. I was able to squeak into one of the short term parking spots and told the bunny that we'd be right back.

I quickly rushed into the mall, which had a strange pyramid like structure inside, making finding stores a little difficult. I searched one level and another, and found that most were part of the theater complex, but after a while came across a concession stand where I was able to get a cup of water, and a cup of cream. The cream was so heavy and separated that it came out with basically milk and whipped cream on top. I even tasted it and found it odd that the whipped cream was sweet.

In any case, I was in a rush to get back into the car, but when we got to the lobby, a mini three wheeled cars crashed through the door and started driving around in circles around the lobby. MJNL was able to get into and control one of the cars with me helping, but I was in such a rush that I got out of the building ones the coast was clear.

As we were walking through the parking lot, I realized that both of my hands were empty. I must've put the cups down while dealing with the lobby car but completely forgot where I had placed them! I started cursing at my own incompetence and that is when I partially woke up.

At this point I was in a lucid state and realized that I could do anything I wanted. I willed two cups to appear in my hands and magically filled them with water and cream. But the feeling was so much different than before that it just was not satisfying. It felt so wrong to be omnipotent and I also knew that this was not real. The urgency was gone. The need to was gone.

I decided to leave the land of dreams and got out of bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London