Missed Financial News

MJNL and I went over some of our finances with IT last night and decided that we should go and start taking a look at some open houses around the city. We're probably going to concentrate in the North York area because we can not afford Toronto. However, even North York might be too expensive and we'd have to look further north/east.

I got a couple of links from RM about some financial issues that I missed in the news. Apparently he thought they were the same event, but it seems as if they were not. One was about the drunk broker from two years ago, and the other was about some market disruption caused by Knight Capital two months ago. The latter reminded me of events in The Dark Knight Rises, and when I first heard about it I thought it could have been a publicity stunt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London