Another Cool Spyder

I mentioned a while back that I tried out the Can-Am Spyder. Well, I found a link on xkcd for a cool (i.e. overly powerful) laser pointer.

I've been taking a break from updating the wedding blog for the past week. I figured that I should finally get back into finishing (or starting in my case) Mass Effect. Yes, the first installment of the series. Yes, I know the trilogy is complete. Yes, I know my system probably won't play the other two games all too well.

In any case, now that I got out of the prologue, I find that the game reminds me a lot of Star Control II. Some of the plot points, and certainly a bit of the exploration and harvesting brings me back to those days of traveling from system to system on my souped up Precursor ship. Good times.

So I am in the middle of scouring each system in the galaxy for every conceivable resource so I would not have to go back again. It is time consuming, but I also have way more money than I think I would ever need. But just in case, I will continue surveying..

At this rate, I hope to finish in a couple of weeks. Then I will go back to posting those pictures from the trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London