Mount up. Bidet in.

We left EYS with my parents last night so that we could get a good night's sleep and get some chores done at the house. The various items we purchased during the Black Friday weekend had basically arrived and we needed some time to install them. I had purchased a wall mount for our extra TV and a bidet to try out (since we go through a LOT of toilet paper). The mount was pretty straightforward except for the fact that my stud finder got confused and I ended up putting in a few holes into the wall that were not in front of studs. I did eventually find one I could use, but.. holes!

Fortunately the TV covers those holes so I only need to fix them if I ever take down the mount..

Second up was the bidet. MJNL told me to clean the toilet first before doing any installation so that took a bit of time, but the set up was fairly straightforward as well. We do not have a plug near the toilet so we had to do with an extension cord, but if this bidet thing works out well, I may look into hiring someone to install an outlet near the toilet just to get around the extension issue and have additional plugs in the bathroom - which seems to be a constant issue with us.

In any case, it felt like a productive day and now I am beat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London