I earned this free lunch!

One of the building managers came over to my desk today and thanked me for my heads up last week when I found a leak in one of the pipes in the underground garage. The pipe belongs to the sprinkler system but during non-fire times the system is pressurized with air. There is apparently a balance that needs to be maintained for the air pressure levels so a leak is generally a bad thing.

In any case, for bringing this to the attention of operations, he gave me a voucher for a free lunch at the restaurant/cafeteria on the main floor. Yay! Free lunch!

I quickly pass it off to RM who had been working all weekend and he actually does eat the food downstairs on occasion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London