Paronychia Orchid.

Our annual tradition on Valentine's day is for me to get MJNL one rose for every year we've been together. This year would have been 11 roses. After last year's bouquet, we realized that the flowers that we got basically went into the garbage soon after acquiring so instead of getting roses, MJNL told me to get her a live flower, orchids in particular.

So this year begins a new tradition of getting MJNL a new orchid for Valentine's day.

Our track record with orchids have not been good either, but at least they are not guaranteed to die..

On other news, I found out the name of the condition that I have on my middle finger: Paronychia. Basically a fingertip infection. In my case, caused by a hang nail. Can be bloody painful at times. We will see how it progresses, but I may need to go to the doctor sooner rather than later for antibiotics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London