Nonpussed.

So soon after I posed about my finger diagnosis on Wednesday, I tried to check my abscess to see if I could get to the hang nail. It was so swollen that I couldn't budge anything, so I left it. Moments later, I was wondering why my finger was wet: I had somehow ruptured my abscess. Pus was oozing down by finger and my swollen flesh slowly deflated as the yellow milky fluid dribbled down my nail. This went on for a minute or so before the flow ebbed. There was much less white flesh left over, and the pain from the pressure had eased tremendously.

I sopped up the remaining fluids (no blood) with facial tissue and went to bed. The next day, the large green blotch that was marring my finger was a fraction of the size it was the night before. I was on the track for recovery. Today, my finger is feeling much better. I can apply pressure and typing is no longer a chore. The finger is still a little swollen, but my tiny defenders have won out on the end.

No need to go to a doctor I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London