I'm a groomsman?

Okay, so I will admit that I kind of sort of remembered being asked to be a groomsman by HKL, but this was a while ago and nothing was in writing. I expected some sort of e-mail or message or something later to confirm the attendance and duties for all of the groomsmen. So I decided not to commit it to memory since I would get a reminder closer to the date of the wedding. Well, I did get one: The day before the wedding. It basically mentioned that we were to meet somewhere if possible. Then a followup e-mail indicating style of dress: Formal, but no matching necessary. I am so glad that I decided to bring a suit anyway.

The ceremony was nice and simple. The attendees were basically immediate family only, but considering the size of the two families, we completely filled the tiny chapel. It was hot and sunny that day, but after the two DR weddings, hot and sunny here has nothing on a Caribbean wedding. I at least was able to keep my shirt on in this instance.

An interesting coincidence: VW got married the same day as HKL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London