Sour milk.

The milk I had in the fridge was a little suspect. It had been sitting in the cooler all day and I was worried that it may warm up more than it should have due to the placement of the bag relative to the ice packs. As such, I should have tested the milk first before pouring it on my cereal. However, hind sight is 20/20. When I took my first spoonful of breakfast, the sweetness of the cereal mixed with the sourness of the milk to produce a really strange taste. Strange enough for me to test the milk separately and realize that it had gone bad. There goes several dollars worth of milk and cereal down the drain! Ick.

I had a glass of orange juice instead to replace that caloric intake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London