Is this the mid life? Is this just fantasy?

So MJNL took me and my parents out to lunch yesterday, and then to the Ontario Science Centre where we checked out an IMAX movie (about the Hubble Space Telescope), the Planetarium, and the Mythbusters exhibit (which was very well done I might add). Afterward, we had a hump date at the local Cineplex VIP theatre where w watched Terminator: Genisys. The movie was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I mean, sure there were plot holes and really strange decisions made by the characters, and a bit of that whole "alternate timeline" thing they did with Star Trek. But I basically turned my brain off for this movie and watched things get blown up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London