Ain't fooled me yet..

I got an interesting e-mail about someone using my Apple ID to access my account from an obviously non-authorized device. There was a link in the e-mail to "confirm" your billing information and change your password. I initially did think someone did potentially access my account, until I took a closer look at the e-mail and link.

Here are the contents. I've removed the link so people won't accidentally click on it.

Dear client,
Your Apple ID was used when connected to iCloud and iMessage from an
iPhone 5s appointed : iPhone Ahmed
 Date : 10 March 2015 a 04:12
Operating System: iOS 6.1.3
If you've recently connected with this unit, you can ignore this email
if not We're concerned that someone is using your Apple account without your knowledge. Recent activity from your account seems to have occurred from a suspicious location or under circumstances that may be different than usual
Please confirm your Billing and change your Password by using this link

TM and copyright © 2015 Apple Inc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London