Why man creates.

I remember watching part of Why Man Creates in my grade 7 or 8 science class. I have been meaning to look it up for many years now but each time I remember to look for it, I never write it down and it drops out of my memory.

The last trigger was when MJNL was talking about Pasteur's Quadrant and that brought to mind the line "I'm a bug, I'm a germ, I'm a bug, I'm a germ... [indrawn breath] Louis Pasteur. I'm not a bug, I'm not a germ..."

I actually was meaning to write it down right then and there but there were other things on the go and I forgot. Last night while I was sleeping I recalled that I wanted to remember something that I've been trying to remember for a while. The moment that quote came to mind, I quickly wrote it down, and I was able to look it up this morning. Finally!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London