Merry Christmas!

So it is Christmas and I have spent the entire day at home. I am still sick, although not as bad as yesterday, or the day before, or etc. Since Friday I have had the flu. I felt better on Monday morning, but mistakenly went to work and over the course of the day got worse until I headed home early.
Now another byproduct of this illness was first my loss of appetite, and in addition to that I had to bow out of all but one Christmas banquet so far this season. So a byproduct of this byproduct was that I have lost fifteen pounds in the past month. I'm not sure how much of that was from the flu since I hadn't weighed myself in a while but I'm guessing most of that was muscle mass. Staying in bed does wonders (the negative type) on your muscles.

Now that MJNL is sick, I will be staying home a little longer. Hopefully things will get better tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear it - I had the same thing, I suspect. Didn't lose quite as much weight, but felt thoroughly crap for days on end. Merry Christmas! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..and a happy new year!

    We're feeling much better now, but things have been pretty busy so not a lot of rest and relaxation on this side of the pond. We should get together next year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London