I can say I walked partway to work..

There was an accident on the highway on the way to work. If I had taken the car I would have been able to avoid it. Unfortunately, the accident occurred after I left my place and before the backup got to my intersection. I was given a choice however: The express lanes looked awfully busy and plugged for the most part, while the collector lanes was very empty. However, past the transfer point the express lanes were at least moving. I should've went with my gut (to take the express lanes) because every time I did (except for once) I came out on top.

Well, I went on the collectors and ended stuck in traffic.

Traffic was so slow for so long that I started duck walking instead of using gas. One trucker who pulled up next to me mentioned how quiet my bike was. It was quiet because I turned it off! He also mentioned that there was an accident ahead and it was being cleared out. Oh hurrah. I only spent half an hour walking my bike down the highway..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London