..and I walked home part way too.

I was telling myself that the chances of being stuck in a traffic jam both ways on the same day for daily commute was nigh impossible. Well it certainly has never happened before. Well, it happened. On the way back home yesterday, the moment I got on the highway, I was stuck. I should have taken a detour once I saw the parking lot I was riding in to, but I figured that statistics doesn't work that way does it? Well, I think that I have to relearn statistics.

So, I spent the better part of half an hour walking my bike again, turning off my motorcycle so that I could coast down the valley without the heat of the bike compounding the heat from the sun and my own body radiation. By the time I got to the bottom I knew that I would be releasing a pool of my own sweat when I got home and took a detour off the highway. The side roads were better, but it was still hot nonetheless.

This morning I left home ten minutes early and got to work thirty minutes early. Everything balances out in the end. (Although I think that is a lie.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London