Birthday Weekend

I planned MJNL's birthday weekend over a couple of weeks. I was talking with GY about high/afternoon tea, and he mentioned how the Windsor Arms Hotel was having a deal on afternoon tea, and that his mom thought that it was best afternoon tea in town. I figured that it would be good to setup for MJNL and I, as well as for my parental units. It was my mom's birthday as well, and since they had never had afternoon tea before, I figured that it would be a good experience for them. To top it off, I found out that there was a spa at the Windsor Arms Hotel and I was able to find some vouchers at SpaAndTravel.Com.

In addition, a few weeks ago we watched Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol with EG and Growly, and we got to talking about out dog sledding. MJNL was interested in trying it, so we had talked about doing it together at some point in time. MJNL and I also had talks about trying out snowmobiling quite some time ago, so I did some research and discovered that there was a place that offered combo dog sledding and snowmobiling tours at Highland Wilderness Tours.

So I booked a couple of facials early Friday afternoon my mom and MJNL and then afternoon tea for my parents and MJNL and I. This was for both my mom's and MJNL's birthdays. Then the next day I was able to book a combo dog sledding and snowmobiling tour for MJNL and I.

In the end, things turned out fairly well, and MJNL enjoyed her birthday. (Mind you the amount of driving I did was a little more than I would have liked, especially considering the weather in the morning.)

Oh, to top it off, MJNL's first niece was born today! So many birthdays for her family this week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London