Getting settled at work.

So I am currently working from home and have been for the past couple of weeks. The first week was tough as we had just started living at the house and our place was a mess. I was working on the kitchen island for a couple of days before moving into the basement bedroom for a few more days. After a weekend of cleaning and organizing (and putting together the new desk), I was able to get my office set up enough to allow me to use my old computer (which still runs!) and my laptop functioning on my two monitors. The setup is not bad, although the monitor stands are a little ghetto (Nest Cam IQ boxes).

Still, I'm glad I was able to get this thing up and running. Now I'm at least 50% productive as before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London