Loner phone.

So I sent my phone in to get repaired. The port on the phone is damaged and I can't seem to get a consistent connection with any of my USB cables. This is annoying as it has trouble charging or transferring data. I thought I could get away with it, but after a few days, I knew I had to get it fixed. The good news is that it is under warranty. The bad news is that I have to send it off to get repaired. The good news is that it will only be for a couple of weeks at most. That's also the bad news. The good news is that I was able to get a loaner phone as my old HTC One is much, much too old to restore back to. The bad news is that the loaner phone is still old and has limited space. Fortunately, it will only be for a couple of weeks, so as long as I can call, get texts, e-mail, and communicate in general, I should be okay for the waiting period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London