So, I mentioned yesterday that I still had not had a nosebleed? Well, I got one last night. I was just washing my face and my nose started dripping. Just like that.
I signed away my RSX just now. It's been with me for over 20 years and it was a little hard to let it go. But I had no financial reasons to keep it and now that there was no feasible need for it in the near term, I've been convinced to let it go. It has stayed with me more than a decade than I had expected to keep it, and despite parking it after we got the van, I always thought I'd be able to pass it off to someone in the family, but alas, the need was not there so it was time to let it go.
I witnessed a dumpster fire today. Yes, a literal dumpster fire. I think it was SYS who noticed it first, but in any case, it took me a while to call the fire department and it was raging pretty fiercely by the time I got EMS on the line. A local restauranteur came out and doused the fire with a couple of extinguishers to bring the blaze down to a smolder. The fire truck came quickly though and finished the job. One of the firemen even gave SYS a couple.of stickers.
I'm not sure if this was related to my recent flat, or my recent rear-ender, but I was dreaming that I was driving my car or some sort of dirt path that was on an embankment. The embankment was sloped so that going up the path had the embankment sloping down to the left. I drove up the embankment to the top and turned around, waited for another car to come up and started to drive back down. Unfortunately, the driver side wheels slipped off the path and the car rolled over to the left, again, and again. I dragged the car back upright but the fuel tank was hanging out and loose and I knew that I would not be able to drive the car without some serious repairs. I looked back at the path on the embankment and saw how steep the drop off was from the path and wondered how I ended up damaging the car so much after I had recently got the bumper fixed. Annoying!
Comments
Post a Comment