Dream Sequence: Zombies at the Airport.

I found myself walking through a crowd into an airport. I was looking for the computer room so that I could.. well, do computery things. However, every time I tried to compare the map that I had with the room layout, I could not seem to find a way into the computer room.

It took a while of poking around the area to realize that the computer room was actually inaccessible normally even though it was on the map. It was JW who was able to find someone to lead us to the entrance for the room. I was not there when he was shown the door, but I was able to get in before they closed the door to the room. I could not remember much about the room itself except that there was a lot of boxes that you needed to hop on to get deeper into the room. Higher and higher the boxes went. I mentally thought that it would make it very difficult for zombies to ever catch anyone hiding in here and realizing that I may have tempted fate, I went out to the one of the waiting areas to look outside at one of the planes that had just arrived.

To my horror, I watched as one of the workers on the runway was attacked by a disembarking passengers and was even more shocked to see the victim slowly get up and start shambling off.

JW and I ran to the computer room. He opened up the door and we closed it behind us. I was half tempted to barricade the door, but I figured that there would be others who knew about the secret room and would try to escape here. Following Wheaton's law I left the door closed, but unbarred and hoped that the vertical height provided by the boxes would provide suitable protection lest the zombies broke into the computer room. JW and I jumped higher and higher, looking for high ground to wait out the zombie flood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London