ACV for burns?

Due to my sickness, I have been getting a bad case of heartburn. After a day or so I finally gave in and decided to do something about it. I was thinking of getting something like Pepto Bismol to coat my esophagus but MJNL got me Tums. Now I would prefer not to reduce the acidity of my stomach considering that it is one of the first lines of defense and I was still fighting the bug, but I was desperate for relief. ML suggested I take some apple cider vinegar instead. I was a little skeptical and MJNL was a little incredulous at the idea of adding acid to help with heart burn, but I figured that if it didn't work, I could take the Tums later. Well, it seemed to work!

Maybe it causes the sphincter to close which would make the most sense to me. Now there is no clinical proof that this remedy works, but I'll try it again the next time I have this problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London