Cracking under the cold.

Well, I expected something like this to happen eventually. One of my side mirrors cracked from the extreme cold we've been having this month.

Cracked passenger side mirror.
I had a lot of trouble starting the car as well this morning, but was able to get the engine to turn after half a dozen tries. I don't think I had the car start on the first try at all any morning this month. The rear struts that keep the hatch up don't work in this cold weather. I've had to use one arm (or my head) to keep my trunk open when loading and unloading stuff. This was especially annoying when putting in some heavy groceries into an already full trunk. My window has problems with opening and closing in cold weather and I'm hoping that the motor doesn't go out on me. I've already had part of my tinting stripped off this month due to the friction. If this cold keeps up, I don't think my poor car can take much more! (I was way too pampered with our underground parking at the condo..)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London