Bus Gas.

I took the bus to work today. It was a fairly uneventful experience. It did, however, take a lot longer to travel by bus than by car. Over twice as long in fact as it took me an hour to make it door to door taking transit when normally it would take me twenty to thirty minutes. All of this just to save a bit of gas.

Speaking of gasoline, I think those Saudi princes are being fairly shrewd to allow oil prices to drop this much and stay this low for so long. If I were them, I would have done the same thing: flood the market, let the once profitable companies cash starve and possibly go bankrupt, pick up the pieces, turn off the taps, and profit some more, now with even more control over oil reserves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London