One for this decade.

I finally ditched my old Sony Ericsson C510 and picked up a HTC One. My old phone was slowly dying on me, as the battery life on the device left a fair bit to be desired, especially when using the bluetooth. I ran out of power soon after picking up MJO from the airport, after a total of fifteen minutes of talk time, which sucked because that was the day after the ice storm and we had no power at the condo. So if there actually was an emergency, I would have been pretty hosed. (I also did not have a car charger for the device.)

With the new phone I had to change my package to include data. I could have tried for a non-smart phone, but the pickings are mighty slim. Well, I guess I will be working on setting up my phone this weekend and learning to use the Android OS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London