Green Kaw(ai?)i Girl.

On the highway on my way to work on Wednesday, I came across a rider, which was rare enough at this time of the year. I noticed that the rider was wearing pants only, which at this time of the year was an invitation for frost bite despite the unseasonably warm weather that day. As I got closer, I noticed that the bike was Kawasaki in standard bright green paint, but I also noticed that it was a woman who was riding the bike! Kudos to her. It was even stranger when we both pulled up the Victoria Park exit, but I thought nothing much at that time.

After work the same day, on my way to pick up MJNL, I found myself stuck in traffic getting on to Yonge. While sitting around in the jam I glanced to my left and noticed a rider next to me. It was a green Kawasaki and the rider.. It was the same rider from the morning! Holy crap! What were the odds?

Oh, an aside about Kawasakis. When I was younger and was thinking about riding a motorcycle, I thought that I would have gotten myself a Kawasaki Ninja, because that was the only type of sports motorcycle that I knew about. Later on, I was kind of turned off by the bright green that was the Kawasaki standard. Ah well, I still might pick one up just for kicks - but I find that unlikely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London