Quietly turning ten.

Something I forgot to mention last month was one of the milestones that my car has had during my long tenure of driving it. I have owned my RSX for over ten years now. Now owning a car for ten years is not unheard of, but ten years is still a long time to own a car, and mine has been through its bumps and bruises. However, it has lasted this long and is still running very well, and I do plan on keeping the car, much to the chagrin of certain cousins who might want to take it off my hands once I am done with it. That being said, if the car is still running well, and still fulfills one's transportation requirements, why not keep it? Here's to another ten years of happy driving!

*knocks on hood*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London