Since I am here..

Since I am here, I should mention that I had not told anyone about this new blog. Partially because I was not actually thinking of continuing a blog after the server died and I lost my domain name. I think I did write up about it on The PIT, which is slightly ironic since it was not viewable by anyone at that time - or after for that fact.

Maybe I will post some old entries - but more likely I won't. Who knows what secrets will be let out if I accidentally let those comments run amok..

(Besides, some of that HTML I used may not conform well with this new format.)

We will see how long this guy stays under the radar.

Oh, and I hope there is a way to archive these entries - it would be a shame if I could not save any of this..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London