Artemis and the Zen of Dunlop

HKL, Laz and I got together this afternoon for a LAN run of Artemis: Spaceship Bridge Simulator. The demo only allows for up to three people to play together, so it was a good number to start with. The full version actually allows up to six per bridge, with what seems to be eight possible bridges for team vs team play and/or cooperative missions.

We enjoyed the demo scenario, so there may be more LANs in the future..

MJNL and I went to Zen Japanese Restaurant for dinner. GY had recommended the place a while back and we have been meaning to try it out for quite some time. We were not disappointed: The fish was fresh and very tasty. I did not order anything exotic but went for one of their sushi plates, so I recognized all of the fish. (Although I still don't remember which fish they came from - I just remember that I have had it before.)

After dinner, the two of us headed up to the David Dunlop Observatory for one of their observing nights. We had been meaning to check out the observatory for many years now, so it was good to be able to get up there when it was not overly busy. We were able to get a glimpse of Saturn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of a kind escape to drinks.

Ring around the Clover Mite

Back from London